Made-to-measure SPLIT CHARGE KITS now available
Tuesday, 27 August 2013 | Paul
We're now offering 'plug & play' split charge kits for recharging a leisure or secondary battery that are custom made to suit your exact cable length requirements. Ideal for DIY installation in campervans and motorhomes.
Advantages of our Split Charge Kits
- They are a 'plug and play' kit, ideal for DIY installation.
- There are no excessive cable lengths as in some off-the-shelf kits (we make to your requirements) so you don't pay for more than you need and you have a neat and tidy installation.
- They use a Voltage Sensitive Relay that has sufficient capacity for the most demanding applications and eliminates the need to cut into the factory wiring.
- The cables are terminated using copper tube terminals with a professional hex crimp and covered with heat shrink sleeving to resist corrosion.
- We only use dedicated Hi-Flex PVC battery cable (manufactured in the UK), not general wiring cable that won't cope with high charge rates.
- They include all the parts you need to complete the installation, saving you time and effort.
Kit price varies with cable length required - typical price is £92.83 (inc. VAT)
Click here to go to the product page for more detailed information.