Battery Chargers - 2 Way (DC-DC + Solar)
DC-DC chargers (also commonly know as Battery-To-Battery chargers) with built-in MPPT Solar controllers allow you to charge an auxiliary / leisure battery from your alternator whilst driving, and from your solar panel when parked-up. These units offer the same benefits as a separate DC-DC Charger and an MPPT solar controller, but in a more compact footprint and requiring fewer cables.
- Provide a 100% re-charge for your leisure battery in a controlled way using multi-stage charging.
- Current flow is limited by the charger's current rating, eliminating potentially damaging high in-rush currents and often allowing the use of smaller connecting cables.
- Essential for vehicles that have Euro 5/6/6+ specification engines (VSRs are not suitable)
- MPPT controllers can improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared with those using older PWM technology.
- Simplified installation and smaller footprint
|Find out more about Battery-To-Battery chargers in our Knowledge Centre || |