High amperage, heavy duty terminal busbar from VTE with a maximum current rating of 700A. This busbar is suitable for joining heavy gauge cables and commoning negative connections of very high current circuits such as marine bow thrusters, heavy duty winches and similar equipment. Also recommended for use in agricultural and commercial applications.
The terminal posts are 1 x 9.4mm dia. and 2 x 7.9mm dia. and the busbar body is secured via four mounting holes.
Corrosion-resistant fittings for use in marine and other harsh environments.
Optional cover available to protect against accidental shorts - P01558
- VTE Part Number: 7753N7N14
- Max. total current rating: 700A @ 12VDC
- Max Voltage rating: 48VDC
- Max. recommended cable size: 120mm2
- Centre terminal post dia: 9.4mm (3/8")
- Outer terminal post dia: 7.9mm (5/16")
- Base colour: Black
- Base material: Glass-filled nylon
- Terminal post hardware material: Stainless steel
- Connection plate material: Nickel-plated brass
- Mounting hole centres: 101.7 x 28.6 mm
- Mounting hole dia: 7.0mm
- Overall dims: 120.8 (L) x 47.6 (W) x 72.9 (H) mm