Victron's Smart Solar MPPT range of controllers help you maximise the amount of energy obtained from your solar panels. Under cloudy sky conditions when light intensity is continually changing, these ultra-fast controllers can improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared with controllers using older PWM technology, and by up to 10% compared with slower MPPT models.
All of the Smart Solar models have Bluetooth communication built-in which allows you to interface with the controller via the VictronConnect app on your Apple/Android/Windows device. Through this app, you can configure an extensive range of functions on your controller and monitor its performance in real-time and via historical stats.
The controllers also feature low voltage protection for your battery by disconnecting the load output when the battery reaches a pre-set voltage. This will shut the power off to all circuits connected to the load output and prevents the battery being damaged by over-discharge.
This controller is recommended for a maximum panel power of 220W (12V system) or 440W (24V system)
- Ultra Fast MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) Technology
- Bluetooth communication built-in
- Intelligent battery life management
- Programmable charge algorithm
- Low voltage battery protection (when using controller load output)
- Output short circuit protection
- Battery reverse polarity protection (external fuse)
- Over-temperature protection
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- System voltage: 12V/24V autoselect
- Max. rated charge current: 15A
- Max. panel power: 220W (@12V) / 440W (@ 24V)
- Charge voltage for 12V system: Absorption 14.4V / Float 13.8V (adjustable)
- Charge algorithm: Multi-stage adaptive
- Max. panel open circuit voltage: 75V
- Max. panel short circuit current: 13A
- Peak efficiency: 98%
- Max. current through load output: 15A continuous
- Self power consumption for 12V system: 25mA
- Max. cable size that fits terminals: 6mm²
- Operating temp: -30 to +60°C
- Overall dims: 100 (W) x 113 (H) x 40 (D) mm
Part Number: SCC075015060R
Bar Code: 8719076040804
|Average Rating (5 Reviews): |
Sunday, 26 December 2021 | John
Excellent product compliments the Victron B to B
Friday, 27 August 2021 | Andrew
Good product, relatively easy to install if you take your time and read all the information before you start. The bluetooth features are brilliant with loads of information. Not had it long enough to check reliability but so far seems fine. Would recommend.
Victron smart solar 75/15
Friday, 19 March 2021 | Andrew
Usual superb product from Victron to squeeze the last drop of energy from my solar panel
Monday, 20 July 2020 | Jane
Prompt efficient service from 12 volt planet. For someone new to solar there's a lack of info in the accompanying booklet & whilst on line help is available it's extensive & confusing when trying to sort out connection problems. Took about 3 hours overall using phone then tablet to connect then had more problems getting through compulsory firmware update. Eventually achieved so I could see all solar real time info, but then whole host of info about how the energy is put into the batteries which to a novice means nothing. Hence so far I haven't moved from the default settings. Far too complex & not at all user friendly. The product may be great - if you understand it all!
Tuesday, 27 August 2019 | Joe
I bought this to replace an existing controller for a new leisure battery set up in my motorhome. This now controls the charging of my dedicated fridge battery and the auxiliary leisure battery. Fairly easy to fit and the Bluetooth app is great. Special thanks to Craig at 12v planet who was extremely helpful.
Victron is an extremely well-known and respected brand with an enormous amount of experience in the automotive, industrial, off-grid, marine, energy-storage and telecoms sectors. It is at the cutting edge of power management technology, offering a range of innovative and highly reliable products for every commercial and leisure application.