Victron's Smart Solar MPPT range of controllers help you maximise the amount of energy obtained from your solar panels. Under cloudy sky conditions when light intensity is continually changing, these ultra-fast controllers can improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared with controllers using older PWM technology, and by up to 10% compared with slower MPPT models.
All of the Smart Solar models have Bluetooth communication built-in which allows you to interface with the controller via the VictronConnect app on your Apple/Android/Windows device. Through this app, you can configure an extensive range of functions on your controller and monitor its performance in real-time and via historical stats.
The controllers also feature low voltage protection for your battery by disconnecting the load output when the battery reaches a pre-set voltage. This will shut the power off to all circuits connected to the load output and prevents the battery being damaged by over-discharge.
This controller is recommended for a maximum panel power of 700W (12V system) or 1400W (24V system)
- Ultra Fast MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) Technology
- Bluetooth communication built-in
- Intelligent battery life management
- Programmable charge algorithm
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Panel reverse polarity protection
- Output short circuit protection (internal fuse)
- Over-temperature protection
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty