Victron's Smart Solar MPPT range of controllers help you maximise the amount of energy obtained from your solar panels. Under cloudy sky conditions when light intensity is continually changing, these ultra-fast controllers can improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared with controllers using older PWM technology, and by up to 10% compared with slower MPPT models.
All of the Smart Solar models have Bluetooth communication built-in which allows you to interface with the controller via the VictronConnect app on your Apple/Android/Windows device. Through this app, you can configure an extensive range of functions on your controller and monitor its performance in real-time and via historical stats.
This controller is recommended for a maximum panel power of 700W (12V system) or 1400W (24V system)
- Ultra Fast MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) Technology
- Bluetooth communication built-in
- Intelligent battery life management
- Programmable charge algorithm
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Panel reverse polarity protection
- Output short circuit protection (internal fuse)
- Over-temperature protection
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- System voltage: 12V/24V autoselect
- Max. rated charge current: 50A
- Max. panel power: 700W (@12V) / 1400W (@ 24V)
- Charge voltage for 12V system: Absorption 14.4V / Float 13.8V (adjustable)
- Charge algorithm: Multi-stage adaptive
- Max. panel open circuit voltage: 100V
- Max. panel short circuit current: 60A
- Peak efficiency: 98%
- Self power consumption for 12V system: 30mA
- Max. cable size that fits terminals: 16mm²
- Operating temp: -30 to +60°C
- Overall dims: 186 (W) x 130 (H) x 70 (D) mm
Part Number: SCC110050210
Bar Code: 8719076040194
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Thursday, 22 April 2021 | Neil
Bought this for the above reason.. no more overcharged batteries. Looks & feels like a quality product & very easy to set up.
12volt planet very good to deal with...👍
Victron is an extremely well-known and respected brand with an enormous amount of experience in the automotive, industrial, off-grid, marine, energy-storage and telecoms sectors. It is at the cutting edge of power management technology, offering a range of innovative and highly reliable products for every commercial and leisure application.