Victron's Smart Solar MPPT range of controllers help you maximise the amount of energy obtained from your solar panels. Under cloudy sky conditions when light intensity is continually changing, these ultra fast controllers can improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared with controllers using older PWM technology, and by up to 10% compared with slower MPPT models.
All of the Smart Solar models have Bluetooth communication built-in which allows you to interface with the controller via the VictronConnect app on your Apple/Android/Windows device. Through this app you can configure an extensive range of functions on your controller and monitor its performance in real-time and via historical stats.
The controllers also feature low voltage protection for your battery by disconnecting the load output when the battery reaches a pre-set voltage. This will shut power off to all circuits connected to the load output and prevents the battery being damaged by over-discharge.
This controller is recommend for a maximum panel power of 440W (12V system) or 880W (24V system)
- Ultra Fast MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) Technology
- Bluetooth communication built-in
- Intelligent battery life management
- Programmable charge algorithm
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Panel reverse polarity protection
- Output short circuit protection (internal fuse)
- Over-temperature protection
- System voltage: 12V/24V auto select
- Max. rated charge current: 30A
- Max. panel power: 440W (@12V) / 880W (@ 24V)
- Charge voltage for 12V system: Absorption 14.4V / Float 13.8V (adjustable)
- Charge algorithm: Multi-stage adaptive
- Max. panel open circuit voltage: 100V
- Max. panel short circuit current: 35A
- Peak efficiency: 98%
- Self power consumption for 12V system: 30mA
- Max. cable size that fits terminals: 16mm²
- Operating temp: -30 to +60°C
- Overall dims: 186 (W) x 130 (H) x 70 (D) mm