The 800VA 12V Phoenix Pure Sine Wave inverter from Victron Energy has been developed for professional duty in the widest possible range of applications. The technology employed has proven its reliability over many years and is designed to run at optimal efficiency, offering extremely high performance regardless of the load being powered. This inverter has a pure sine waveform output so will power any 240V electrical appliance with none of the problems that can be associated with modified sine wave inverters. One of its main features is the ability to provide a very high start-up power output, easily powering-up difficult loads such as computers and low power electrical tools.
This inverter also has a VE.Direct port that enables communication with external devices. By connecting an optional Bluetooth Smart Dongle to the VE.Direct port you can configure and monitor the inverter from your Apple or Android device via the Victron Connect app.
Please note: Cables are not included. We recommend using 16mm²- 25mm² cable.
Suitable for use in caravans, motorhomes, campervans, cars, boats, off-road, industrial and commercial vehicles.
- Pure sine wave output
- Extra start-up power
- LED fault diagnosis
- ECO mode
- Remote On/Off switching
- Output short circuit protection
- Battery voltage low/high protection
- Power overload protection
- Thermal overload protection
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Input voltage rating: 9.2 - 17.0VDC
- Output voltage: 230VAC +/- 0.3%
- Continuous AC power at 25°C: 800VA
- Continuous power at 25°C/40°C: 650/560W
- Peak power: 1500W
- Max. efficiency: 89%
- No-load power consumption: 5.6W
- Default zero load power in ECO mode: 0.9W
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +65°C (fan assisted cooling)
- DC low shut down: 9.3V (adjustable)
- Dynamic (load dependent) DC low shut down: Fully configurable
- DC low restart and alarm: 10.9VDC (adjustable)
- Battery charged detect: 14.0V (adjustable)
- Cable connection: Screw clamp terminals (cable size 25mm² max.)
- Output socket: BS1363 UK 3-pin socket
- Remote On/Off connection: 2 pole connector
- Ingress Protection rating: IP21
- Body material: Steel with plastic cover (blue RAL5012)
- Mounting holes:x4 on sides of chassis
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Overall dimensions: 325 (L) x 230 (W) x 105 (H) mm
Part Number: PIN121800400
Bar Code: 8719076038405
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Friday, 20 September 2019 | Mike
Excellent products, Victron are very much the gold standard for inverters. Would not use anything else where long term reliability is required. Also, the inverters cause virtually no radio interference if used correctly.
Victron is an extremely well-known and respected brand with an enormous amount of experience in the automotive, industrial, off-grid, marine, energy-storage and telecoms sectors. It is at the cutting edge of power management technology, offering a range of innovative and highly reliable products for every commercial and leisure application.