The BMV-700 is Victron's new high precision multi-function battery monitor with a host of useful features. It essentially acts as a battery 'fuel gauge' for anyone needing to keep a check on the performance of their battery or battery bank. The information displayed by the BMV-700 includes voltage, current draw, Ah consumed, % charge level, 'time-to-go' and it features a programmable alarm and in-built relay to trigger external equipment under an alarm condition.
The shunt is fitted in-line with the battery's negative cable and the on-board PCB is powered by a fused positive supply. Once the battery monitor is panel-mounted in a suitable location (with or without the supplied square bezel) it is connected to the shunt's PCB using a single RJ12 data/power cable and programmed using the on-board menu.
Can be used with the Victron VE.Direct to Bluetooth Smart Dongle
- 500A/50mV shunt with on-board PCB
- RJ12 cable - 10m long
- Fused power cable - 2m long
- Optional square bezel
- Instruction manual
- Displays: Voltage / Current / Power / Ah Consumed / State of Charge (%) / Time-to-go / Total kWh charged/discharged
- Auto re-calibration each time the battery is fully charged (to ensure accuracy is maintained)
- Auto-detection of nominal system voltage
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay that can be energised/de-energised in an alarm condition
- Can be configured for use with other shunts
- Suitable for a single battery or a bank of batteries.
- Low current consumption
- Backlight for display
- Quick-install menu and detailed setup menu
- V.E Direct communication port for integration with other Victron equipment
- Suitable for use with 12V or 24V systems
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Input voltage:9.5 - 95 V DC
- Power consumption: 4mA @ 12V (2.9Ah / month) - without relay or backlight
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +50ºC
- Battery capacity: 20-9999 Ah
- Relay: 60V, 1A NO (can be inverted to NC)
- Shunt terminal size: M10
- Shunt mounting holes: 5.8mm dia. (101.5mm between centres)
- Shunt overall dims: 120 (L) x 40 (W) x 50 (H) mm
- Monitor front dia: 63mm
- Panel hole cut-out dia: 52-53mm
- Body depth: 31mm
- Square bezel dims: 29 x 29 mm
Part Number: BAM010700000(R)
Bar Code: 8719076020073
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
Friday, 8 April 2022 | Dave
Great part of our system easy toreed works like a fuel gauge eg the persentage of charge in your battery bank how much is coming in how much is going out and how many hours you have at the rate you are using really pleased with it
Thursday, 18 February 2016 | Robert
Another really good product and easy fitted. One thing thats important. Along with the Monitor kit you will also need an additional length of battery earthing cable, as well as a couple of connectors. This is not included, due to the unknown run length. So measure up first and 12volt will make you one.
Victron is an extremely well-known and respected brand with an enormous amount of experience in the automotive, industrial, off-grid, marine, energy-storage and telecoms sectors. It is at the cutting edge of power management technology, offering a range of innovative and highly reliable products for every commercial and leisure application.