The 375VA 12V Phoenix Pure Sine Wave inverter from Victron Energy has been developed for professional duty in the widest possible range of applications. The technology employed has proven its reliability over many years and is designed to run at optimal efficiency, offering extremely high performance regardless of the load being powered. This inverter has a pure sine waveform output so will power any 240V electrical appliance with none of the problems that can be associated with modified sine wave inverters. One of its main features is the ability to provide a very high start-up power output, easily powering-up difficult loads such as computers and low power electrical tools.
This inverter also has a VE.Direct port that enables communication with external devices. By connecting an optional Bluetooth Smart Dongle to the VE.Direct port you can configure and monitor the inverter from your Apple or Android device via the Victron Connect app.
Please note: Cables are not included. We recommend using 8.5mm²- 10mm² cable.
Suitable for use in caravans, motorhomes, campervans, cars, boats, off-road, industrial and commercial vehicles.
- Pure sine wave output
- Extra start-up power
- LED fault diagnosis
- ECO mode
- Remote On/Off switching
- Output short circuit protection
- Battery voltage low/high protection
- Power overload protection
- Thermal overload protection
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Input voltage rating: 9.2 - 17.0VDC
- Output voltage: 230VAC +/- 0.3%
- Continuous AC power at 25°C: 375VA
- Continuous power at 25°C/40°C: 300/260W
- Peak power: 700W
- Max. efficiency: 89%
- No-load power consumption: 5.6W
- Default zero load power in ECO mode: 0.9W
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +65°C (fan assisted cooling)
- DC low shut down: 9.3V (adjustable)
- Dynamic (load dependent) DC low shut down: Fully configurable
- DC low restart and alarm: 10.9VDC (adjustable)
- Battery charged detect: 14.0V (adjustable)
- Cable connection: Screw clamp terminals (cable size 10mm² max.)
- Output socket: BS1363 UK 3-pin socket
- Remote On/Off connection: 2 pole connector
- Ingress Protection rating: IP21
- Body material: Steel with plastic cover (blue RAL5012)
- Mounting holes: x4 on sides of chassis
- Weight: 3.0kg
- Overall dimensions: 260 (L) x 165 (W) x 86 (H) mm
Part Number: PIN123750400
Bar Code: 8719076034001
|Average Rating (8 Reviews): |Great for charging my ebike
Sunday, 10 April 2022 | JB
I fitted this to my motorhome. Iíve successfully used it for running laptops and charging my ebike (Shimano Steps).
The laptop doesnít take enough power for the inverter to detect it in eco mode so I now use a remote switch.
Seems good quality.
quality I expect from victron
Monday, 12 April 2021 | Arden
I have a grid attached Victon so knew they were a quality brand needed one for a portable project his fits the bill nicely
Friday, 26 March 2021 | Neil
A great solidly built inverter. Works fine on small power tools, computer and electronic chargers tv etc. But it would not power up a small 45 watt fridge as the initial start up surge current was greater than the inverter max. and this caused the inverter to shut down. This was no problem in my case.
And otherwise over all it is a great bit of kit.
Good product at a fair price. Inadequate instructions?
Thursday, 9 July 2020 | Ian
Good product but for me the installation instructions were inadequate. A simple diagram would have helped. Still unsure as to an earth requirement. Response to request for advice from 12v Planet was disappointingly non committal and not helpful.
Hi, Thanks for your review. For all 240V installations and products, we would recommend consulting a qualified electrician to make sure it is done so in a safe manner.
Saturday, 9 May 2020 | Richard
Bought to replace a cheap and nasty one which never worked.
Easy to install and works perfectly.
Reassuringly heavy too
Friday, 21 July 2017 | Allen
A great inverter, does what it states on the tin, very good product.
Well made and good delivery
Tuesday, 6 June 2017 | Nick
Robust, well made and as described
Technical support lacking.
Wednesday, 3 May 2017 | Graham
I asked 12volt planet and Victron Phoenix about how to earth this product on a steel boat. No reply from either to date. Not what I expected. Having said that the delivery was on time, product very carefully packed and it works!
Victron is an extremely well-known and respected brand with an enormous amount of experience in the automotive, industrial, off-grid, marine, energy-storage and telecoms sectors. It is at the cutting edge of power management technology, offering a range of innovative and highly reliable products for every commercial and leisure application.