The Phoenix 12V 3000W Smart from Victron Energy is an efficient and reliable pure sinewave inverter designed around Victron's well proven Phoenix inverter platform. It's powerful enough to supply most commonly used mains-powered appliances with a toroidal transformer providing a high peak power surge capacity, stable voltage, frequency and high quality sine-wave output.
One of the key features of the Phoenix inverter technology is the ability to provide a very high start-up power output, easily powering-up difficult inductive loads such as power tools, blenders, coffee grinders etc. The pure sine waveform output also ensures that you can power any 240V electrical appliance with none of the problems that can be associated with modified sine wave inverters.
Built-in Bluetooth allows you to configure and monitor the inverter via the VictronConnect app that can be installed on any Android or Apple device.
Please note: Cables are not supplied. For the DC (battery) connection, Victron recommend 95mm² cable protected with a 400A fuse for run lengths of up to 5m. The 230V output is designed to be hard-wired to sockets or other parts of an AC system. If in doubt with regard to specifying AC cable size and circuit protection, please consult a qualified electrician.
Suitable for use in caravans, motorhomes, campervans, boats and commercial vehicles.
- Pure sine wave output
- High start-up power
- Proven reliability
- Rugged, slimline design
- Bluetooth built-in - fully configurable
- LED fault diagnosis
- ECO mode
- Remote On/Off switching
- Programmable relay for activation on alarm condition
- Protected against output short circuit
- Protected against battery voltage low/high
- Protected against power overload
- Protected against over-temperature
- Protected against 230V AC detected on inverter output (e.g. from another AC source)
- Protected against input voltage ripple too high
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty