The Phoenix 12V 3000VA Smart from Victron Energy is an efficient and reliable pure sinewave inverter designed around Victron's well proven Phoenix inverter platform. It's powerful enough to supply most commonly used mains-powered appliances with a toroidal transformer providing a high peak power surge capacity, stable voltage, frequency and high quality sine-wave output.
One of the key features of the Phoenix inverter technology is the ability to provide a very high start-up power output, easily powering-up difficult inductive loads such as power tools, blenders, coffee grinders etc. The pure sine waveform output also ensures that you can power any 240V electrical appliance with none of the problems that can be associated with modified sine wave inverters.
Built-in Bluetooth allows you to configure and monitor the inverter via the VictronConnect app that can be installed on any Android or Apple device.
Please note: Cables are not supplied. For the DC (battery) connection, Victron recommend 95mm² cable protected with a 400A fuse for run lengths of up to 5m. The 230V output is designed to be hard-wired to sockets or other parts of an AC system. If in doubt with regard to specifying AC cable size and circuit protection, please consult a qualified electrician.
Suitable for use in caravans, motorhomes, campervans, boats and commercial vehicles.
- Pure sine wave output
- High start-up power
- Proven reliability
- Rugged, slimline design
- Bluetooth built-in - fully configurable
- LED fault diagnosis
- ECO mode
- Remote On/Off switching
- Programmable relay for activation on alarm condition
- Protected against output short circuit
- Protected against battery voltage low/high
- Protected against power overload
- Protected against over-temperature
- Protected against 230V AC detected on inverter output (e.g. from another AC source)
- Protected against input voltage ripple too high
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Input voltage range: 9.3 - 17.0 VDC
- Output voltage: 230VAC +/- 2%
- Continuous AC power at 25ºC: 3000VA
- Continuous power at 25ºC/40ºC/65ºC: 2400/2200/1700 W
- Peak power: 6000VA
- Dynamic (load dependent) DC low shut down: Fully configurable
- Max. efficiency: 93%
- No-load power consumption: 12W
- Default zero load power in ECO mode: 1.5W
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +65ºC (fan assisted cooling)
- Stop & start power ECO-mode: Adjustable
- DC (battery) cable connection: 2+2 M8 bolts
- 230V AC cable connection: Screw terminals
- Ingress Protection rating: IP21
- Weight: 22kg
- Overall dimensions: 553 (L) x 285 (W) x 150 (H) mm
Part Number: PIN122300000
Bar Code: 8719076047360
|Average Rating (1 Review): |Victor Inverter 12v3000w smart
Thursday, 13 May 2021 | Peter
Excellent product.Easily fitted. Giving plenty of power even to washing machine . Ordering and delivery by 12volt Planet.superb.
Victron is an extremely well-known and respected brand with an enormous amount of experience in the automotive, industrial, off-grid, marine, energy-storage and telecoms sectors. It is at the cutting edge of power management technology, offering a range of innovative and highly reliable products for every commercial and leisure application.