95mm² extra flexible PVC battery cable designed for tough working environments and suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications. Can also be used as welding cable.
Extremely flexible and so is easy to route where required.
Sold by the metre and on 10m reels.
- Nominal current rating: 500A
- No./size of conductors: 684/0.40mm
- Conductor cross section: 95mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 17.9mm
- Resistance per m at 20°C: 0.0002 Ω
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Insulation material: PVC
- Working temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Chemical resistance: Petrol, lubricating oils and acids
Part Number: PVC95R.10
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
Thursday, 18 November 2021 | Robin
Super for starter cables
Monday, 15 July 2019 | James
Good quality cable. At a sensible price. Delivered promptly.
Automarine Cables is a 3rd generation UK manufacturer of automotive and marine cable with over 50 years of experience. It offers an extensive cable range, a growing catalogue of accessories and is a widely recognised and trusted brand within the automotive and marine markets.