95mm² extra flexible PVC battery cable designed for tough working environments and suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications. Can also be used as welding cable.
Extremely flexible and so is easy to route where required.
Sold by the metre and on 10m reels.
- Nominal current rating: 500A
- No./size of conductors: 684/0.40mm
- Conductor cross section: 95mm2
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 17.9mm
- Resistance per m at 20oC: 0.0002Ω
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Insulation material: PVC
- Working temperature range: -30oC to +70oC
- Chemical resistance: Petrol, lubricating oils and acids
For help on how to select the best cable for you check out our YouTube Video