The Phoenix 12V 2000VA Smart from Victron Energy is an efficient and reliable pure sinewave inverter designed around Victron's well proven Phoenix inverter platform. It's powerful enough to supply most commonly used mains-powered appliances with a toroidal transformer providing a high peak power surge capacity, stable voltage, frequency and high quality sine-wave output.
One of the key features of the Phoenix inverter technology is the ability to provide a very high start-up power output, easily powering-up difficult inductive loads such as power tools, blenders, coffee grinders etc. The pure sine waveform output also ensures that you can power any 240V electrical appliance with none of the problems that can be associated with modified sine wave inverters.
Built-in Bluetooth allows you to configure and monitor the inverter via the VictronConnect app that can be installed on any Android or Apple device.
Please note: Cables are not supplied. For the DC (battery) connection, Victron recommend 70mm² cable protected with a 300A fuse for run lengths of up to 6m. The 230V output is designed to be hard-wired to sockets or other parts of an AC system. If in doubt with regard to specifying AC cable size and circuit protection, please consult a qualified electrician.
Suitable for use in caravans, motorhomes, campervans, boats and commercial vehicles.
- Pure sine wave output
- High start-up power
- Proven reliability
- Rugged, slimline design
- Bluetooth built-in - fully configurable
- LED fault diagnosis
- ECO mode
- Remote On/Off switching
- Programmable relay for activation on alarm condition
- Protected against output short circuit
- Protected against battery voltage low/high
- Protected against power overload
- Protected against over-temperature
- Protected against 230V AC detected on inverter output (e.g. from another AC source)
- Protected against input voltage ripple too high
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Input voltage range: 9.3 - 17.0 VDC
- Output voltage: 230VAC +/- 2%
- Continuous AC power at 25ºC: 2000VA
- Continuous power at 25ºC/40ºC/65ºC: 1600/1450/1000W
- Peak power: 4000VA
- Dynamic (load dependent) DC low shut down: Fully configurable
- Max. efficiency: 92%
- No-load power consumption: 8W
- Default zero load power in ECO mode: 0.6W
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +65ºC (fan assisted cooling)
- Stop & start power ECO-mode: Adjustable
- DC (battery) cable connection: M8 bolts
- 230V AC cable connection: Screw terminals
- Ingress Protection rating: IP21
- Weight: 14kg
- Overall dimensions: 485 (L) x 219 (W) x 125 (H) mm
Part Number: PIN122200000
Bar Code: 8719076042655
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |Great product easy install
Tuesday, 4 May 2021 | David
Well impressed with inverter can be run in eco mode or on all time low consumption.
Power on and off using app
Thursday, 15 October 2020 | Mark
Great service, delivery and price.
Be aware this inverter does not have a 230v input to supply the internal 230v system so you will need a changeover switch when using a shore line. This is the only downside other victron units have this built in.
Victron is an extremely well-known and respected brand with an enormous amount of experience in the automotive, industrial, off-grid, marine, energy-storage and telecoms sectors. It is at the cutting edge of power management technology, offering a range of innovative and highly reliable products for every commercial and leisure application.