70mm² extra flexible PVC battery cable designed for tough working environments and suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications. Can also be used as welding cable.
Extremely flexible and so is easy to route where needed.
- Nominal current rating: 485A
- No./size of conductors: 905/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 70mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 15.5mm
- Resistance per m at 20°C: 0.00029 Ω
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Insulation material: PVC
- Working temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Chemical resistance: Petrol, lubricating oils and acids
Part Number: PVC70R.30
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
Monday, 1 March 2021 | Richard
This cable is great.
The extreme flexibility makes it so easy to route particularly in awkward battery compartments. Normal battery cable can make it very difficult to bend. Not with this cable its a joy to use.
1st purchase from 12 V planet
Wednesday, 19 August 2020 | Pete
I found the catalogue well laid out, comprehensive and easy to use. I easily selected the items I wanted and ordered same with minimal fuss. The items were promptly mailed to me allowing complete the project for which the items were ordered. Will definitely be using 12 V planet in the future.
Automarine Cables is a 3rd generation UK manufacturer of automotive and marine cable with over 50 years of experience. It offers an extensive cable range, a growing catalogue of accessories and is a widely recognised and trusted brand within the automotive and marine markets.