The GX LTE 4G-E is a cellular modem for Victron Energy's GX range of monitoring products, providing a mobile internet connection that allows you to connect remotely to your GX device via the VRM portal when no existing Wi-Fi or hard-wired network connection is available. It accepts Mini-SIM cards, works on 2G, 3G and 4G networks and this model with part number GSM100100400 is specifically for use in EMEA (Europe, Middle-East, Africa), Korea and Thailand.
The GX LTE 4G-E includes a built-in GPS receiver, and when the optional GPS antenna is installed the system can be tracked as well as Geo-fenced on the VRM Portal. Please contact us for availability of this optional antenna (GSM900200100 - Active GPS Antenna for GX GSM).
In the box:
- GX LTE 4G-E (with integrated USB cable)
- GSM 2G/3G/4G mini rod antenna (for indoor use)
- DC power cable (with inline fuse and terminal block)
Please note: The GX LTE 4G-E provides an internet connection only for the GX device. Sharing the connection with laptops, phones, or other devices is not possible. If you need to connect other devices, consider a mobile router such as the GlocalMe Mini Turbo U30 Portable Wi-Fi.
The GX LTE 4G-E can be used with any of Victron Energy's GX devices and requires Venus OS v2.60 or newer to be installed on the GX device.
- Part number: GSM100100400 (GX LTE 4G-E)
- Supply voltage range: 9-70VDC
- Power consumption in idle mode: <1W
- Power consumption during 2G/3G/4G data transfer: 2.5W
- Power consumption with optional GPS enabled: +0.4W
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +50°C
- Power cable (included): 1.4m long with inline fuse holder, terminal block + 10mm ring terminals
- Inline fuse (included): T3.15A 250V
- USB communication port: Fixed 1m cable with USB-A connector (connects to GX device)
- LTE antenna connector: Type SMA Female
- GPS antenna connector: Type SMA Female
- GNSS: GPS/Beidou/GLONASS/GALILEO/QZSS
- SIM card: Regular Mini SIM (supports both 1.8V & 3V)
- Applicable regions: EMEA (Europe, Middle-East, Africa), Korea, Thailand
- Supported LTE bands: 1,3,5,7,8,20,38,40,41
- Data transmission LTE Cat-1 (max. download/upload): 10 Mbps / 5 Mbps
- Data transmission 3G HSPA+ (max. download/upload): 42 Mbps / 5.76 Mbps
- Data transmission 2G EDGE (max. download/upload): 236.8 Kbps / 236.8 Kbps
- Data transmission 2G GPRS (max. download/upload): 85.6 Kbps / 85.6 Kbps
- Status indicator: Blue LED
- Dimensions: 106 (L) x 42.5 (W) x 22 (H) mm
- Weight: 0.08kg
- Power cable size: 0.5-1.5mm² (AWG 28-16) or use supplied power cable
- Recommended fuse sizes: 500mA @ 12V / 250mA @ 24V / 100mA @ 48V (or use supplied inline fuse)
Part Number: GSM100100400
Bar Code: 8719076052937
Victron is an extremely well-known and respected brand with an enormous amount of experience in the automotive, industrial, off-grid, marine, energy-storage and telecoms sectors. It is at the cutting edge of power management technology, offering a range of innovative and highly reliable products for every commercial and leisure application.