Victron's Blue Solar PWM USB-LCD charge controllers offer a low cost solution for solar charge regulation with the benefit of an LCD display for setup and system monitoring, plus integrated USB charging ports. A selectable charge algorithm allows optimised charging for wet, AGM, GEL and LiFePO4 batteries (LiFePO4 batteries must have on-board battery management) and built-in battery protection prevents over discharge of the battery by consumers connected to the 'Load' terminals of the controller.
PWM controllers are most effective in warmer climates where clear skies are expected and partial shading of the panel is not likely to occur (e.g. under trees). In these conditions, and when used in smaller systems, they have a performance comparable with MPPT controllers.
This controller is recommend for panels up to around 125W output with a maximum solar voltage of 28V (12V systems) or 55V (24V systems). For a 12V battery system the solar panel should be 36 cells and for a 24V system the panel should be 72 cells or 2 x 36 cells in series.
- PWM Technology
- LCD display
- Twin USB sockets - 5V, 2A (total for both outputs)
- Programmable charge algorithms for wet, AGM, GEL and LiFePO4 batteries
- Programmable dusk/dawn control of load output (useful for controlling exterior lights)
- Low voltage battery protection (when using controller load output)
- Battery reverse polarity protection (fuse)
- Output short circuit protection
- Over-temperature protection
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- System voltage: 12V/24V auto detected by controller
- Max. rated charge current: 10A
- Max. solar voltage: 28V (@12V) / 55V (@ 24V)
- Factory set charging voltage for 12V systems: Absorption 14.4V / Float 13.7V (adjustable via battery-type selection)
- Low voltage load disconnect: 11.2V (@12V)
- Low voltage load re-connect: 12.6V (@12V)
- Self power consumption: < 10mA
- Max. cable size that fits terminals: 6mm²
- Operating temp: -35 to +60°C
- Overall dims: 96 (H) x 169 (W) x 36 (D) mm
Part Number: SCC010010050
Bar Code: 8719076046189
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
Sunday, 9 May 2021 | Ann
Previously had this brand & it was gave great service, nice clear lcd display, would recommend.
li victron blue solar. 10 amp charge controller
Friday, 29 May 2020 | Christopher
Seems to be a very good product, ideal for the caravan application.
Victron is an extremely well-known and respected brand with an enormous amount of experience in the automotive, industrial, off-grid, marine, energy-storage and telecoms sectors. It is at the cutting edge of power management technology, offering a range of innovative and highly reliable products for every commercial and leisure application.