This 110Ah AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) battery from power management specialists, Victron Energy, has a very low internal resistance, making it particularly suitable for use in high current draw applications using winches, bow thrusters, inverters etc.
With AGM batteries, the electrolyte is absorbed into a glass-fibre mat between the lead plates and held there by capillary action. The VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) technology ensures that the batteries are sealed for life and maintenance-free, with gas only escaping through the safety valves in the case of over-charging or cell failure. The case is constructed from fireproof ABS, and the battery has a design service life of 7-10 years.
This VRLA battery has a low self-discharge rate of 2% per month @ 20°C, so if kept cool, a fully charged battery can be stored for up to year without needing to be re-charged. It also has exceptional discharge recovery, even after occasional deep or prolonged discharge.
This battery has M8 female terminals that accept M8 bolts.
Victron AGM battery features
- Victron build quality and reliability
- Sealed for life and maintenance-free
- Excellent high-current performance
- Low self discharge
- Long storage time without recharging
- Exceptional discharge recovery
- Approx. 600 cycles at 50% DoD
- M8 female terminals on long edge: POS LHS / NEG RHS
- Suggested charge current range: 11-22A
- 2 year warranty
- Ideal for campervans, motorhomes, boats and off-grid applications
- Chemistry: Lead-acid (flat plate AGM)
- Nominal voltage: 12V DC
- Rated capacity: 110Ah (20hr discharge at 25°C)
- Cycle life @ 80% DoD: 400
- Cycle life @ 50% DoD: 600
- Cycle life @ 30% DoD: 1500
- Charge voltage - absorption: 14.2 - 14.6V DC
- Charge voltage - float: 13.5 - 13.8V DC
- Charge voltage - storage: 13.2 - 13.5V DC
- Terminal type: M8 female terminals
- Terminal layout: POS LHS / NEG RHS (on long edge)
- Overall dimensions: 330 (L) x 171 (W) x 220 (H) mm
- Weight: 32 kg
- Warranty: 2 years
Part Number: BAT412101085
Victron is an extremely well-known and respected brand with an enormous amount of experience in the automotive, industrial, off-grid, marine, energy-storage and telecoms sectors. It is at the cutting edge of power management technology, offering a range of innovative and highly reliable products for every commercial and leisure application.