The 20A Blue Smart IP22 6-stage battery charger with built-in Bluetooth is a professional quality charger featuring microprocessor-controlled, adaptive charging technology. The battery management software monitors the way the battery is used and automatically optimises the charging process to suit the usage pattern, so maintaining your battery in the best possible condition.
This smart, multi-stage charger operates at up to 93% efficiency and generates up to 4x less heat than some other comparable chargers. When the battery is fully charged and has not been used for 24 hours, storage mode kicks in and power consumption drops to less than 0.5W. Cooling is achieved by a near-silent fan and the unit is fully protected against over-temperature, short circuit and reverse polarity.
Built-in Bluetooth allows you to monitor the status of your charger via any Android or Apple device and all settings of the charger can be configured with the VictronConnect app.
Suitable for all lead-acid batteries (particularly leisure or 'deep-cycle' batteries) and Lithium-ion batteries used in caravans, motorhomes, campervans, cars, boats, off-road, industrial and commercial vehicles
Recommended for batteries with a capacity in the range of 100 - 150Ah
- 6-stage adaptive charging (Test - Bulk - Absorption - Recondition - Float - Storage)
- High efficiency and low heat generation
- Charges all lead-acid batteries (flooded, AGM, Gel) and Lithium-Ion batteries
- NIGHT and LOW setting - reduces to 50% nominal output and no-fan for silent operation
- Near-silent fan
- Over-temperature protection
- Short-circuit protection for DC output
- Reverse polarity protection for AC input (ATO blade fuse)
- Green LED to indicate Power ON
- Yellow LED for charge status indication (Bulk-fast blinking / Absorption-slow blinking / Float-solid / Storage-off)
- Screw terminals for connection
- Can be used as a power supply when no battery is connected
- Charger reduces output current at high temp rather than shut-down
- Setup, configuration and monitoring by Bluetooth connection
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Input voltage rating: 180 - 265V AC
- Output voltage (Absorption/Float/Storage): 14.2-14.7/13.5-13.8/13.2-13.5 VDC
- Max. charge current: 20A
- NIGHT or LOW charge current: 10A
- No. charging stages: 6 (adaptive)
- No. outputs: 1
- Minimum battery capacity: 75Ah
- 'No load' power consumption: 0.5W
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +50ºC (full rated output up to +30ºC, then output reduces)
- Cooling method: Fan-assisted
- Mains connection: BS1363 UK 3-pin plug on 1.5m cable
- Battery connection: Screw clamp terminals for max. 13mm² cable (note: output cables and connections not included)
- Ingress Protection rating: IP22
- Body material: Aluminium (blue RAL5012)
- Mounting holes: (download Datasheet in downloads for details)
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Overall dimensions: 235 (L) x 108 (W) x 65 (H) mm
Part Number: BPC122042022
Bar Code: 8719076041061
|Average Rating (3 Reviews): |
Tuesday, 16 February 2021 | Ian
Good company to deal with and deliveries are very quick.
Simple to use, works well.
Tuesday, 29 December 2020 | Daryn
From box to install and first use, all was easily done. Functions well and does everything it says on the box. Wireless connectivity and functions have only faulted once, my phone had updated and as soon as it restarted in corrected its self , all functions returned. Product is solidly built, light and has never once felt hot/warm even when reviving deeply discharged batteries.
Thursday, 11 June 2020 | Steve
I had a good charger for years, and then when it broke I used a cheap one.. loads of distilled water later I decided to go for a good one again.
Now my battery gets looked after and gets given a well deserved rest. The Bluetooth link is fantastic. Dont forget to order leads as well.
Victron is an extremely well-known and respected brand with an enormous amount of experience in the automotive, industrial, off-grid, marine, energy-storage and telecoms sectors. It is at the cutting edge of power management technology, offering a range of innovative and highly reliable products for every commercial and leisure application.