TN Power's TNE series AGM batteries are designed for demanding deep-cycle leisure applications, offering a greater Depth of Discharge (DoD) and a higher number of cycles compared with traditional wet-lead acid batteries. They also have a low self-discharge rate, meaning they can be stored for longer without requiring a re-charge to prevent damage.
Completely sealed using VRLA (valve regulated lead-acid) technology, these units are maintenance-free so there is no need to add water during the battery's life, making them increasingly popular across the leisure market. TN's patented technology allows the battery to offer greater recovery from deep discharges & provides increased capacity thanks to the unique structure of the active materials.
Suitable for use in golf carts, electric wheelchairs, low-speed electric vehicles, motorhomes, campervans, canal boats & yachts.
- 12V nominal, 230Ah capacity
- Maintenance-free VRLA design
- 400-600 cycles at 100% DoD
- 90% charge remaining after 3 months storage (@20 °C from fully charged)
- High performance at large current discharges and low temperatures
- 50% less plate corrosion thank to rare-earth patented alloy
- 2 year warranty
- Technology/chemistry: AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Application: Deep cycle/leisure/off-grid/marine/mobility
- Nominal voltage: 12V
- Nominal capacity: 230Ah @ 0.2C
- Cycle life: 400-600 cycles at 100% DoD (Depth Of Discharge)
- Self discharge: 10% loss after 3 months @20°C (from fully charged)
- Terminal type: I7 (M8 female threads)
- Terminal layout: +ve at RH side, (terminals on side)
- Recommended max. charging current: 46A
- Weight: 59kg
- Dimensions (inc. terminals): 532 (L) x 207 (W) x 225 (H) mm
- Warranty: 2 year
Part Number: TNE12-230
TN Power is a part of the Tianneng Holding Group which is a large-scale industrial company dedicated to manufacturing environmentally friendly batteries for the electric vehicle market, car stop-start batteries, wind, and solar energy storage batteries.