The 30A Blue Smart IP22 6-stage battery charger with built-in Bluetooth is a professional quality charger featuring microprocessor-controlled, adaptive charging technology. The battery management software monitors the way the battery is used and automatically optimises the charging process to suit the usage pattern, so maintaining your battery in the best possible condition.
This smart, multi-stage charger operates at up to 93% efficiency and generates up to 4x less heat than some other comparable chargers. When the battery is fully charged and has not been used for 24 hours, storage mode kicks in and power consumption drops to less than 0.5W. Cooling is achieved by a near-silent fan and the unit is fully protected against over-temperature, short circuit and reverse polarity.
Built-in Bluetooth allows you to monitor the status of your charger via any Android or Apple device and all settings of the charger can be configured with the VictronConnect app.
Suitable for all lead-acid batteries (particularly leisure or 'deep-cycle' batteries) and Lithium-ion batteries used in caravans, motorhomes, campervans, cars, boats, off-road, industrial and commercial vehicles
Recommended for batteries with a capacity in the range of 150 - 250Ah
- 6-stage adaptive charging (Test - Bulk - Absorption - Recondition - Float - Storage)
- High efficiency and low heat generation
- Charges all lead-acid batteries (flooded, AGM, Gel) and Lithium-Ion batteries
- NIGHT and LOW setting - reduces to 50% nominal output and no-fan for silent operation
- Near-silent fan
- Over-temperature protection
- Short-circuit protection for DC output
- Reverse polarity protection for AC input (ATO blade fuse)
- Green LED to indicate Power ON
- Yellow LED for charge status indication (Bulk-fast blinking / Absorption-slow blinking / Float-solid / Storage-off)
- Screw terminals for connection
- Can be used as a power supply when no battery is connected
- Charger reduces output current at high temp rather than shut-down
- Setup, configuration and monitoring by Bluetooth connection
- Multiple units can be wired in parallel to increase output
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Input voltage rating: 180 - 265V AC
- Output voltage (Absorption/Float/Storage): 14.2-14.7/13.5-13.8/13.2-13.5 VDC
- Max. charge current: 30A
- NIGHT or LOW charge current: 15A
- No. charging stages: 6 (adaptive)
- No. outputs: 1
- Minimum battery capacity: 75Ah
- 'No load' power consumption: 0.5W
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +60ºC (full rated output up to +40ºC, then output reduces)
- Cooling method: Fan-assisted
- Mains connection: BS1363 UK 3-pin plug on 1.5m cable
- Battery connection: Screw clamp terminals for max. 16mm² cable (note: output cables and connections not included)
- Ingress Protection rating: IP22
- Body material: Aluminium (blue RAL5012)
- Mounting holes: (download datasheet in downloads for details)
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Overall dimensions: 235 (L) x 108 (W) x 65 (H) mm
Part Number: BPC123047022
Bar Code: 8719076052388
|Average Rating (13 Reviews):
24 October 2022 | Colin
Great battery charger for charging my batteries reconditions them too
05 October 2022 | Simon
Iím no expert on 12v systems but I canít find any fault with this charger. Yes itís almost £200 but if it keeps your batteries in good condition itís worth it. The app is really good too. As usual 12v provided good tech help and fast delivery.
05 April 2022 | Killian
This product is connected in our van to our Lithium leisure battery. It's well built, and works really well. I have been using the bluetooth connectivity to look at the battery info through the Victron app- so helpful!
My order arrived quickly too so definitely would recommend this product from 12voltplanet.
01 March 2022 | Iain
I had a good look at the alternatives before choosing this to replace the charger on my boat. It does everything I hoped it would - perfect!
24 February 2022 | Richard
Have now wired this device to my leisure batteries in my campervan and it is far more efficient than the onboard factory fitted charger. I can also monitor the battery voltage via Bluetooth. Itís not the cheapest unit in the market, but is well worth the extra cost
05 February 2022 | D.
There has not been a time when I haven't been impressed with 12v Planets service and quality of products. A joy to deal with.
23 August 2021 | Stephen
Bought this mainly for charging and conditioning 2 x 120ah AGM batteries in our camper. Itís the main hookup for the van now as itís built as an off grid van so this just charges the batteries which we use as the reservoir for the 12vdc fridge etc. Feels solid and as itís Victron you know itís going to treat those batteries as they want to be treated. The blue tooth is a bonus as our next purchase is a DC ó> DC alternator charger to replace the basic split charger, which will be a Victron that will also appear in their Victron app making it easy to overview charging. Quick delivery with a proper courier as well.
Victron mains charger 30a
27 July 2021 | P
Excellent product, had to rely on the bms of the lithium battery as the charger has no external control contacts to switch off the charge
05 August 2020 | Alan
This is a "battery charger" for the 2020s, with bluetooth control and remote voltage and current I can control it from the house (garage is attached). As it doubles as 30amp power supply it can be set to maintain a battery and power LED lighting for example.
When used just as a battery charger or to maintain your classic car battery, the Victron modifies the charge voltage automatically thus ensuring best battery life.
In summary, this is an excellent value for money battery charger that does so much more and does so over bluetooth.
22 November 2019 | Martin
I've been extremely impressed by this Victron charger. Installation was very simple and I had it up and running in no time. The instructions are simple and easy to follow. Since installing it our batteries have been much happier and the Bluetooth monitoring app not only works first time every time but greatly appeals to my geeky side. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. What made it even better though was the service from 12 volt planet - it arrived on next day delivery as promised and they were able to advise on the correct cables I'd need to get the system up and running. Great service as ever!
Read all 13 customer reviews...
Victron is an extremely well-known and respected brand with an enormous amount of experience in the automotive, industrial, off-grid, marine, energy-storage and telecoms sectors. It is at the cutting edge of power management technology, offering a range of innovative and highly reliable products for every commercial and leisure application.