Durite 16mm² copper core flexible PVC battery / starter cable for general purpose auto and marine applications.
Manufactured to BS6862, the high flexibility makes it easy to work with a route where needed.
110A nominal current rating and sold on 10m reels.
Note: If you intend to install in high temperature environments then consider Thin Wall battery cable.
- Nominal current rating: 110A
- No./size of conductors: 224/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 16mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 9.0mm
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Conductor resistance per m @20°C: 0.00126Ω
- Insulation material: PVC
- Working temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Chemical resistance: Petrol, lubricating oils and dilute acids
- Specification: BS6862
Part Number: 0-978-01F
Durite is a UK-based company that has built an impeccable reputation manufacturing and supplying high-quality parts to the automotive aftermarket for over 80 years.