16mm² high temperature thin wall battery cable suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications.
This type of cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics. The thin wall insulation provides significant weight and volume savings, particularly in large wiring harnesses, and it has good resistance to fuels (petrol & diesel), oils, dilute acids and moisture. The hard grade insulation also provides good protection against abrasion damage and cut-through, whilst retaining good flexibility for battery wiring applications.
Note: This cable is excellent for high temperature applications. For lower temperature applications where high flexibility is desirable then consider Extra Flexible PVC battery cable.
- Manufactured to: ISO 6722:2006 (Class B)
- Voltage rating: suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 110A
- Maximum loading: 1320W@12V, 2640W@24V
- No./size of conductors: 126/0.40mm
- Conductor cross section: 16mm2
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 7.9mm
- Resistance per m at 20oC: 0.0016 Ω
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Working temperature range: -40oC to +105oC (with brief excursions up to +120oC )
For help on how to select the best cable for you check out our YouTube Video