These terminal feed through power connectors from Blue Sea Systems are the ideal solution to the problem of routing large gauge, high current cables through hulls, decks, bulkheads and panels. Large gauge cable is heavy so grommets don't offer adequate protection against chaffing and can't support the cable properly. These connectors eliminate the risk of chafing and are extremely tough, providing excellent strain relief for the cable at the pass-through point.
The large mounting plate allows the connector to be gasketed against or recessed into the bulkhead surface, enabling the pass-though point to be made water-proof. The connector is also IP66 rated to ensure water cannot migrate between the connector and the housing.
Can also be used as remote jump-start connectors.
Ideal for use in all marine, automotive or recreational vehicle applications.
- Max Voltage rating: 48V DC
- Max. current rating: 250A
- Stud dia: 5/16"-18 (fits an 8mm terminal hole)
- Stud length: 80mm
- Base material: Red, glass-filled nylon
- Fixing material: Tin-plated copper alloy
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP66 (dust tight & protected against powerful water jets)
- Mounting hole centres: 33.3mm
- Mounting hole dia: 5.mm (with a 10 x 5 mm dia counterbore, use M5 screws)
- Overall dims: 80.0 (L) x 50.0 (H) x 31.4 (W) mm
Part Number: BS/2202
|Average Rating (1 Review): |Great bulkhead power breakthrough
Monday, 8 October 2018 | T
Great for safely breaking through the bulkhead and giving a professional finish. Some smaller sizes would be really handy.
Blue Sea Systems is a US-based company designing and manufacturing high-quality components and accessories for the demanding environments of the marine and specialised vehicle markets. Its range consists of over 1000 products, designed to work together as a fully integrated system.