Oceanflex 35mm² extra flexible PVC marine grade battery cable with tinned copper conductors, making this particularly suitable for marine and other harsh environments where corrosion of plain copper is a problem. Can also be used as welding cable.
Extremely flexible and so is easy to route where needed.
Sold by the metre and in 10m & 50m reels.
- Nominal current rating: 240A
- No./size of conductors: 455/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 35mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 11.8mm
- Resistance per m at 20°C: 0.000564 Ω
- Conductor material: Tinned copper
- Insulation material: PVC
- Working temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Chemical resistance: Petrol, lubricating oils, acids and highly moisture resistant
Part Number: CM35R.50
|Average Rating (6 Reviews): |
Monday, 19 October 2020 | Steve
Very flexible, easy to solder
Good quality flexible cable
Monday, 8 October 2018 | T
Does just what says on the can, extra flexible.
Friday, 5 May 2017 | Adrian
Monday, 31 October 2016 | Peter
Extra flexible - really nice
Thursday, 30 June 2016 | Paul
Very flexible as claimed, no oxidation due to tinning, very easy to solder if required. If you strip it in the right direction, it has little tendency to spread out, making it easy to insert into fittings.
Wednesday, 8 June 2016 | MR
Long cable runs with right angle bends easily achieved with this product. Excellent.
Oceanflex is the UKís no.1 choice of corrosion-resistant tinned cable, designed to withstand the rigours of marine and industrial environments. Made in the UK, itís a British brand to be proud of.