Oceanflex 10.0mm² high temperature thin wall marine grade cable with tinned copper conductors, particularly suited to marine and other environments where plain copper can corrode.
This cable has the same specification as our plain copper thin wall cable, except that the copper conductors have been tinned for protection against corrosion. Thin Wall insulation provides significant weight and volume savings, particularly in large wiring harnesses, and the hard grade insulation provides good protection against abrasion damage and cut-through. It has good resistance to fuels (petrol & diesel), oils and dilute acids and a very high resistance to moisture.
- Manufactured to: ISO 6722-1:2011 (Class B)
- Voltage rating: suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 70A
- Maximum loading: 840W@12V, 1680W@24V
- No./size of conductors: 80/0.40mm
- Conductor cross section: 10.0mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 6.0mm
- Resistance per m at 20°C: 0.00185 Ω
- Conductor material: Tinned copper
- Insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Working temperature range: -40°C to +105°C (with brief excursions up to +120°C )
Part Number: CM10B.100
|Average Rating (6 Reviews): |
Tuesday, 17 August 2021 | Peter
Good value, flexible wire. Not in use yet but no reason to be a problem.
Monday, 12 July 2021 | Melvyn
As usual 12v planet gives good reliable service with reasonable prices and quick delivery.
Monday, 16 December 2019 | Andy
Will use this company for all my future requirements,
Monday, 9 April 2018 | Adrian
Saturday, 10 February 2018 | Richard
What can you say, it looks ok, it came on time, only time will tell.
Thursday, 16 November 2017 | Joan
The chaps at 12 volt helped me choose which strength cable , it arrived very quickly and I was able to finish my project
Oceanflex is the UKís no.1 choice of corrosion-resistant tinned cable, designed to withstand the rigours of marine and industrial environments. Made in the UK, itís a British brand to be proud of.