25mm² extra flexible PVC marine grade battery cable with tinned copper conductors to resist corrosion, making this particularly suitable for marine and other harsh environments. Can also be used as welding cable.
Extremely flexible and so is easy to route where needed.
Sold by the metre and in 10m & 50m reels.
- Nominal current rating: 170A
- No./size of conductors: 322/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 25mm2
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 10.1mm
- Resistance per m at 20oC: 0.000792 Ω
- Conductor material: Tinned copper
- Insulation material: PVC
- Working temperature range: -30oC to +70oC
- Chemical resistance: Petrol, lubricating oils, acids and highly moisture resistant
For help on how to select the best cable for you check out our YouTube Video