The LCD-Charge Control S is a slimline remote control unit designed for use with Votronic's range of VBCS Triple Chargers. It indicates the charging phase, charge current, instantaneous solar power, total cumulative solar power and the voltage of the leisure and starter batteries. When the vehicle is static, the remote control can also be used to select between mains charging or solar charging and the mains charger can be set to silent running mode for nightime operation. The large, clearly arranged display is illuminated and offers excellent legibility with very low current consumption.
Retrofitting of the unit is easy thanks to the plug-and-play connection and, due to the compact design, it can be installed in almost any location. Supplied with a 5m cable for connection to the VBCS charger, drilling template and fixing screws.
- Slimline and easy to install
- Clear LCD display
- Shows key information relating to your VBCS Triple Charger
- Acts as a voltmeter for both starter and leisure batteries
- Silent running mode activation
- Mains charger can be turned off to allow solar charging only
- Adjustable backlight brightness
- Backlight auto-off
- Designed and manufactured in Germany
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Nominal voltage: 12 & 24 V DC
- Current draw: 3 - 30 mA (depending on backlight brightness)
- Illumination type: white LED
- LCD display size: 49 x 28 mm
- Overall dims: 80 (W) x 85 (H) x 24 (D) mm
- Depth required behind mounting panel face: 22mm
- Thickness of panel in front of mounting face: 3mm
- Connection cable length: 5m
- Manufacturer's article no: 1247
Part Number: C85092
Votronic is a German company that has been designing and manufacturing high-end electrical and electronic products for the camper, caravan, marine and 'blue light' vehicle markets since 1987. Offering charging, solar, inverter and control technology, its focus is on innovative and extremely reliable products.