Compact panel mounted digital ammeter with a blue 3 digit LCD display. This unit can be used in 12V or 24V systems and is ideal for mounting in a dashboard or control panel for easy monitoring of the current draw from your battery (readout is to 1 decimal place). Fits in a standard 29mm diameter panel hole and is secured from behind using a nut over the threaded body.
We have a range of panels and surface mounting pods available into which this meter can be fitted (see further info below). These panels and pods also accept our panel mounted USB charger, 12V socket, battery meter and voltmeter, allowing you to create your own modular system.
See below to download wiring diagram
- Nominal system voltage: 12V or 24V DC
- Current measuring range:0-20 A
- Resolution: 0.1A
- Polarity protection: Yes
- Surge protection: Yes (400W)
- Connections: 6.3mm male blades with polarity markings and 10cm BATT+ and LOAD flying leads
- Overall max. dimensions: 39.2 (L) x 36.8 (Dia) mm
- Panel hole diameter required: 29mm
- Meter face diameter: 36.8mm
- Protrusion from front of panel: 2.9mm
- Clearance required behind panel: 50mm (approx.)
Can be fitted to the following panels and surface mount pods: