Panel mounted cigar lighter style power socket with cover. This power socket can be used in 12V or 24V systems and is ideal for mounting in a dashboard or control panel. Fits in a standard 29mm diameter panel hole and is secured from behind using a nut over the threaded body.
We have a range of panels and surface mounting pods available into which this socket can be fitted (see further info below). These panels and pods also accept our panel mounted USB charger, voltmeter, battery meter and ammeter, allowing you to create your own modular system.
- Nominal system voltage: 12V or 24V DC
- Max. current: 20A (@ 12V)
- Connections: 6.3mm male blades with polarity markings
- Overall max. dimensions: 56.5 (L) x 36.8 (Dia) mm
- Panel hole diameter required: 29mm
- Meter face diameter: 36.8mm
- Protrusion from front of panel: 9mm (jncluding cover)
- Clearance required behind panel: 55mm (approx.)
Can be fitted to the following panels and surface mount pods: