This compact mini voltmeter from Blue Sea Systems utilises a high quality, crystal clear OLED display that is readable even in bright daylight conditions. Its compact form means that it can be mounted in any convenient location and its waterproof design allows it to be used on deck for easy battery monitoring. It has reverse polarity protection to prevent damage due to incorrect wiring and can be used in either 12V or 24V systems.
Blue Sea Systems recommend the use of a 2A fuse in positive supply cable.
- Super-bright, crystal clear OLED, daylight readable screen
- Voltage reading to 2 decimal places
- External or internal use - waterproof facia (IP66 - protected against powerful water jets)
- Foam sealing gasket
- Reverse polarity protected
- 12V or 24V systems
Can be fitted to the following surface mount pods:
- Nominal system voltage: 12V or 24V DC
- Voltage range: 8-36V DC
- Resolution: 0.01V DC
- Voltage accuracy: +/- 1%
- Max. current consumption: 15mA
- Connections: 6.3mm male terminals
- Overall max. dimensions: 56.5 (L) x 40 (Dia) mm
- Mounting hole diameter: 29mm
- Meter face diameter: 40mm
- Meter face depth: 7mm (Including gasket) approx.
- Max. rearward protrusion: 45mm
Part Number: BS/1733
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
Saturday, 11 January 2020 | Russell
On my 3rd unit now.. typically last about 12 months then fail, display starts dimming then nothing.... 12 volt planet swapped under warranty, quickly.. but frustrating
Monday, 30 October 2017 | Nikos
Install was straight forward and works great. Screen is visible even in direct sunlight. Highly recommended
Blue Sea Systems is a US-based company designing and manufacturing high-quality components and accessories for the demanding environments of the marine and specialised vehicle markets. Its range consists of over 1000 products, designed to work together as a fully integrated system.