This compact mini voltmeter from Blue Sea Systems utilises a high quality, crystal clear OLED display that is readable even in bright daylight conditions. Its compact form means that it can be mounted in any convenient location and its waterproof design allows it to be used on deck for easy battery monitoring. It has reverse polarity protection to prevent damage due to incorrect wiring and can be used in either 12V or 24V systems.
Blue Sea Systems recommend the use of a 2A fuse in positive supply cable.
Can be used with surface mount pods (see Further info below)
- Super-bright, crystal clear OLED, daylight readable screen
- Voltage reading to 2 decimal places
- External or internal use - waterproof facia (IP66 - protected against powerful water jets)
- Foam sealing gasket
- Reverse polarity protected
- 12V or 24V systems
- Nominal system voltage: 12V or 24V DC
- Voltage range: 8-36V DC
- Resolution: 0.01V DC
- Voltage accuracy: +/- 1%
- Max. current consumption: 15mA
- Connections: 6.3mm male terminals
- Overall max. dimensions: 56.5 (L) x 40 (Dia) mm
- Mounting hole diameter: 29mm
- Meter face diameter: 40mm
- Meter face depth: 7mm (Including gasket) approx.
- Max. rearward protrusion: 45mm
Can be fitted to the following surface mount pods: