Oceanflex 95mm² extra flexible PVC marine grade battery cable with tinned copper conductors, making this especially suitable for marine and other harsh environments where corrosion of plain copper can occur. Can also be used as welding cable.
Extremely flexible and easy to route where required.
Sold by the metre and on 10m reels
- Nominal current rating: 500A
- No./size of conductors: 684/0.40mm
- Conductor cross section: 95mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 17.9mm
- Resistance per m at 20°C: 0.00021 Ω
- Conductor material: Tinned copper
- Insulation material: PVC
- Working temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Chemical resistance: Petrol, lubricating oils, acids and highly moisture resistant
Part Number: CM95R.10
Oceanflex is the UKís no.1 choice of corrosion-resistant tinned cable, designed to withstand the rigours of marine and industrial environments. Made in the UK, itís a British brand to be proud of.