This 12V DC - 230V AC 3000W modified sinewave inverter from auto-electrical specialists, Durite, is a compact and reliable unit to provide you with mains power on the move. It's capable of running a wide range of 230V AC equipment from your 12V battery with its continuous power output of 3000W and a peak/surge power output of 6000W. It has several safety features as standard to protect itself and your battery and comes complete with a remote control unit.
It will operate the majority of 240V electrical products with the exception of thyristor-controlled items (examples are bread makers and washing machines) and is a more cost-effective option than a pure sine wave inverter.
Includes remote control unit
Suitable for use in any vehicle or boat with a 12V system.
N.B. Cables and fusing not included - Durite recommends a minimum of 60mm² cable and a max. fuse of 300A.
- Modified sine waveform output
- Compact size
- Wide DC input voltage range - Euro 6 compatible
- Aluminium housing for superior heat transfer
- Twin, 3-pin BS1363 UK socket outlets
- LED power & fault lights
- Master on/off switch
- USB fast-charging port
- Remote control port
- Remote control unit with 6m cable
- Automatic shut-down on low input voltage
- Input low voltage alarm
- Automatic shut-down on high input voltage
- Automatic shut-down on overload
- Automatic shut-down on over-temperature
- Output short circuit shut-down protection
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Output waveform: Modified (quasi-sine)
- DC input voltage: 11-15.5 V DC
- AC output voltage: 230V AC ±10%
- Output frequency: 50Hz ±3Hz
- USB output: 5V DC, 2.1A
- Continuous output power: 3000W
- Surge (peak) output power: 6000W
- Efficiency: 85% max.
- No-load current: <0.6A
- Input under-voltage alarm: 10.2-10.8V DC
- Input under-voltage shut-down: 9.2-9.8V DC
- Input over-voltage shut-down: 15.5-16V DC
- Alarm and thermal shut-down: 60°C ±5°C
- Input current draw at 100% load: 312A
- Output current draw at 100% load: 13.04A
- Operating temperature: 5 to 35°C
- Cooling method: Fan-assisted
- Overall dims: 415 (L) x 218 (W) x 100 (H) mm
- Weight: 6.1Kg
- Remote cable length: 6m
- DC cable connection type: M8 studs
Part Number: 0-856-40
Durite is a UK-based company that has built an impeccable reputation manufacturing and supplying high-quality parts to the automotive aftermarket for over 80 years.