4 fuse module for use with the CBE modular switch and socket system.
Power to the module is made via a single blade terminal which feeds all four fused circuits via a busbar. The module is pre-fitted with 2 x 10A, 1 x 15A and 1 x 20A standard blade fuses.
CBE modular components are used by many OEM converters of campervans, caravans, motorhomes and leisure vehicles and provide a very professional finish to your electrical installation.
- Voltage rating: 12V DC
- Current rating per circuit: 15A max.
- Current rating of total module: 30A max.
- Colour: Grey
- Material: ABS
- Terminal type: 6.3mm male blades (1 common POWER IN and 4 individual POWER OUT)
- Dimensions of visible part when mounted in support frame: 46 (W) x 46 (H) mm
- Mounting hole centres: 46mm
Part Number: 270492
CBE is the market leader in Europe for electric and electronic equipment used in the caravan, campervan and motorhome sectors. Based in Italy and founded in 1976, it designs and manufactures complete systems for the leisure market and its stylish products can be found fitted as OEM equipment on many new vehicle conversions.