ANL fuses used for protecting high current circuits in campervans, motorhomes, boats and off-grid systems operating at up to 32V DC. These fuses are gold-plated to ensure high electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance.
Available in current ratings from 100-400A.
Current ratings shown are the continuous ratings.
These fuses fit the following fuse holder: P02972 (max. 300A)
- Voltage rating: 32V DC max.
- Current rating: 100A to 400A
- Electrical characteristics: 100% rating: 4 Hours, 150% rating: 60 Secs, 200% rating: 15 Secs
- Body material: Ceramic
- Metal material: Brass, Gold plated
- Terminal stud size: 2 x M10 (3/8")
- Overall dims: 49 (W) x 98 (L) x 50 (H) mm (Including cover)
Part Number: 14.425.924
Talamex is the Yachting Division of Lankhorst Taselaar / Hohorst which is the leading wholesaler in marine products in Benelux & Germany. Known for its wide range of marine products, Lankhorst Taselaar / Hohorst has a great understanding of what boat owners are looking for in their products.