50mm² extra flexible PVC battery cable designed for tough working environments and suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications. Can also be used as welding cable.
Extremely flexible and so is easy to route where needed.
- Nominal current rating: 345A
- No./size of conductors: 640/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 50mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 13.3mm
- Resistance per m at 20°C: 0.00039 Ω
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Insulation material: PVC
- Working temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Chemical resistance: Petrol, lubricating oils and acids
Part Number: PVC50R.30
|Average Rating (5 Reviews): |
Tuesday, 25 January 2022 | Roddy
the quality was very good and all the items were dispatched quickly
Sunday, 19 December 2021 | Connor
Really great quality cable and the flexibility is better than expected.
Thursday, 18 November 2021 | Robin
Great for linking batteries
Monday, 15 February 2021 | Andrew
excellent product and quality , efficient and speedy delivery.
Wednesday, 27 March 2019 | Paul
As described this cable is unasually flexible and therefore ideal for long runs,
Rapid delivery as always
Automarine Cables is a 3rd generation UK manufacturer of automotive and marine cable with over 50 years of experience. It offers an extensive cable range, a growing catalogue of accessories and is a widely recognised and trusted brand within the automotive and marine markets.