Powerpole connectors from Anderson Power Products are a modular system for quick and easy connection and disconnection of cables. Housings have moulded-in 'dovetails' which slide together, allowing them to be built into blocks of connectors and enabling them to be 'keyed' to error-proof connections. The housings are genderless so to make a connection just turn one upside down and plug them together.
Sold as a single housing without terminals - please choose from the following terminals to fit these housings (depending on your cable size):
- Genderless design
- Low connection force with high terminal contact force
- Housings can be locked together
Protective cable entry sleeve available to fit a pair of interlocked housings - P01366
- Voltage rating: 600V AC/DC max.
- Current rating: 240A max.
- Cable size: 25 & 35mm2 (dependent on terminal used)
- Housing material: Polycarbonate
- Housing colours: Red, Black, Grey
- Housing terminal lock material: Stainless steel
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to 105ºC
- Overall dims: 69.9 (L) x 22.2 (W) x 22.2 (H) mm
- Overall length of 2 mated connectors: 117.5mm
Part Number: TH-120-RED
|Average Rating (1 Review): |Speedy delivery, perfect parts
Monday, 19 December 2016 | Richard
Recently purchased a pair of these Anderson connectors to replace the broken ones on my Ferrari 308. These are an exact replacement for the original earth lead plugs
Anderson Power Products (APP) is an international market leader in high power interconnect solutions, producing reliable, rugged products that are used across the globe. Established in 1877, it has a wealth of experience and has become the 'go to' brand for battery connect/disconnect products in the leisure, industrial, telecoms and off-grid sectors.