7-way common earth block from Durite, ideal for terminating the negative cables from multiple, low-current circuits to a single point.
The block contains 7 screw terminal locations, 2 x 5.5mm and 5 x 4.2mm, taking maximum cable sizes of 10mm² and 6mm² respectively.
Can be fixed to a suitable surface via the single mounting hole.
- Voltage rating: 12 or 24V
- Current rating: 25A (total block)
- Terminal block material: Nickel-plated brass
- Terminal hole sizes: 2 x 5.5mm dia. & 5 x 4.2mm dia.
- Fixing hole size: 4.4mm dia.
Part Number: 0-005-38
Durite is a UK based company that has built an impeccable reputation, manufacturing and supplying high-quality parts to the automotive aftermarket for over 80 years.