High quality 3 x 6-way busbar from Durite that allows multiple connections to be taken from a single input. This version has push-on tab terminals allowing rapid and simple connection of cables fitted with 6.3mm female blade terminals. With an overall current rating of 25A, this a great solution for distributing power to lower current circuits in vehicles and on boats.
The busbars are separated into 3 independent banks of 6 terminals, allowing you to set up 3 circuits on the single busbar which helps save on space. This arrangement also enables you to have both positive and negative connections on the unit, ideal for low current items such as activating multiple relays, USB Sockets & LED Lights.
Secured by single screw hole (screw not included)
- Total current rating: 25A (total for block)
- Max Voltage: 24V
- Number of connections: 3 x 6 (18 total)
- Tab terminal blade width: 6.3mm male blade
- Base material: Phenolic
- Terminal material: Nickel-plated brass
- Mounting screw size: 4mm
- Operating temp range: -20°C to +60°C
- Overall dims: 54.7 (L) x 27 (W) x 22.6 (H) mm
Part Number: 0-005-53
Durite is a UK based company that has built an impeccable reputation, manufacturing and supplying high-quality parts to the automotive aftermarket for over 80 years.