Oceanflex multi-core, 1.5mm² cable consisting of 5 cores of tinned, thin wall cable with a PVC sheath. The tin coating on the copper conductors makes them resistant to corrosion and so especially suited to low voltage applications in marine and other harsh environments.
Thin wall cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics.
Sold by the metre and in 30m & 100m reels.
- Cores manufactured to: ISO 6722:2011 (Class B) 105°C
- Voltage rating: Suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 5 x 21A
- No./size of conductors: 5 x 21/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 5 x 1.5mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 8.0mm
- Conductor material: Tinned copper
- Core insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Core insulation colours: Brown, Green, Red, White, Yellow
- Sheath insulation material: PVC
- Sheath insulation colour: Black
- Working temperature: -15 to +70°C
Part Number: CM05/04.100
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
Thursday, 30 July 2020 | C
High Quality, as expected, and very fast delivery, and competitively priced.
Tuesday, 21 July 2020 | Tony
An easy ordering process, sensible prices, quick delivery and excellent quality cable - what more do you need. Will definitely use 12vP again
Oceanflex is the UKís no.1 choice of corrosion-resistant tinned cable, designed to withstand the rigours of marine and industrial environments. Made in the UK, itís a British brand to be proud of.