Oceanflex multi-core, round-twin 2.5mm² cable consisting of 2 cores of tinned, thin wall cable with a PVC sheath. The tin coating on the copper conductors makes them resistant to corrosion so this is particularly suited for low voltage applications in marine and other harsh environments.
Thin wall cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics.
Sold by the metre and in 30m & 100m reels.
- Cores manufactured to: ISO 6722-1:2011 (Class B) 105°C
- Voltage rating: Suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 2 x 29A
- No./size of conductors: 2 x 35/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 2 x 2.5mm²
- Maximum overall cable dia: 6.7mm
- Conductor material: Tinned copper
- Core insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Core insulation colours: Black, Red
- Sheath insulation material: PVC
- Sheath insulation colour: Black
- Working temperature: -15 to +70°C
Part Number: CM02/26.100
|Average Rating (5 Reviews): |
Saturday, 28 November 2020 | J
Cable arrived promptly and was as described
Wednesday, 9 September 2020 | John
Exactly what I wanted, arrived promptly.
Will buy again.
Oceanflex 2 Core Tinned Thin Wall Cable (Round Twin) - 2 x 29A (2.5mm≤)
Saturday, 29 August 2020 | Richard
Product as described and quick delivery. Excellent
Tuesday, 17 September 2019 | Gordon
As advertised, delivery as stated, happy with service
2 Core Tinned Thin Wall Cable
Thursday, 25 July 2019 | James
Oceanflex is the UKís no.1 choice of corrosion-resistant tinned cable, designed to withstand the rigours of marine and industrial environments. Made in the UK, itís a British brand to be proud of.