Multi-core, round-twin 2.5mm2 cable consisting of 2 cores of tinned, thin wall cable with a PVC sheath. The tin coating on the copper conductors makes them resistant to corrosion so this is particularly suited for low voltage applications in marine and other harsh environments.
Thin wall cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics.
Sold by the metre and in 30m & 100m reels.
For help on how to select the best cable for you check out our YouTube Video
- Cores manufactured to: ISO 6722-1:2011 (Class B) 105oC
- Voltage rating: suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 2 x 29A
- No./size of conductors: 2 x 35/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 2 x 2.5mm2
- Maximum overall cable dia: 6.7mm
- Conductor material: Tinned copper
- Core insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Core insulation colours: Black, Red
- Sheath insulation material: PVC
- Sheath insulation colour: Black
- Working temperature: -15 to +70oC