This cable seal from Scanstrut provides the ideal solution to waterproof cable routing through decks, bulkheads or roofs and is perfect for installing antenna and navigation light cables, solar panel cables, exterior lighting cables etc. A tapered gland forms a watertight seal around the cable and a closed-cell foam gasket between the housing and the deck ensures a 100% watertight fitting. All fixings are 316 stainless steel to resist corrosion in marine and outdoor environments and the housing is made from tough, impact resistant plastic with rounded edges to prevent catching on ropes.
The unit is supplied with both split pre-drilled seals (to fit cable with 4-9mm diameter) and a blank seal for self-drilling. The split seals mean that there is no need to remove pre-fitted connectors which can be up to 21mm diameter and still pass through the housing.
- Waterproof to IPX7 (can resist immersion up to 1m depth)
- Impact resistant, UV-stable 30% glass-filled nylon housing
- Long-life 316 stainless steel fastenings with captive nuts
- Split seals eliminate the need to remove cable-end connectors
- Pre-drilled and blank seals included
- Self-adhesive deck gasket
- Easy cable reference and drilling guide
- Cable fitment range: 4-9mm dia.
- Max. connector size that can pass through housing: 21mm dia.
- Overall dims (fitted) approx: 50 (Dia) x 23 (H) mm
Part Number: DS21A-P
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Wednesday, 24 June 2020 | Darren
GREAT SERVICE FAST DELIVERY AND THE PRODUCT IS HIGH QUALITY AND WORKS PERFECT
Scanstrut is a market leader in installation solutions for marine electronics. Trading for over 30 years, the company has established itself as an innovative, well-respected brand across the boating community.