High quality, heavy duty Nagares 'make and break' relay suitable for high power applications such as winch motors, pumps, battery switching and isolating etc. Silver-plated terminals offer low electrical resistance and the connection to the coil is via a convenient, waterproof superseal plug. The relay housing also features moulded mounting brackets for easy installation.
This relay can also be used for high current split charging applications in which case the coil can be triggered from an alternator output or other suitable source that is only active when the alternator is running.
- Type: Make and break, Normally Open (NO)
- Voltage rating: 12V DC nominal (8-16VDC)
- Current rating: 300A max. intermittent duty, 200A continuous duty
- High current terminal size: 2 x M8 studs
- Casing material: Glass-filled nylon
- Fixing hole dia: 6.5mm
- Fixing hole pitch: 84.3mm
- Overall dims (inc. terminals): 101 (W) x 52 (D) x 59 (H) mm (excludes superseal connection)
- Coil cable length: 800mm approx.
- Operating temp: -30 to +80 ºC
- Voltage drop across terminals: 0.3V
- Coil current consumption @ 12V: 2A for 100ms, then 0.5A
- Lifetime @ 300A switching: 50,000 operations at 1s ON, 5s OFF duty cycle
- Max. continuous use @200A: 200 hours
- The red cable from the superseal plug should be connected to +12V and the black cable to 0V (-ve)