Wago 221 compact splicing connectors are incredibly versatile and you'll wonder how you ever managed without them. Simply strip your cable, open the connector lever, insert the cable and close the lever. Connection made!
They are essentially terminal blocks with electrically connected cable clamps that allow you to quickly and easily connect cables, even if they have different cross-sections. There are two variants that accommodate cables from 0.14 - 4mm² and 0.5 - 6mm², both of which are available in 2, 3 & 5 way versions.
- Campervan / motorhome / boat group lighting circuits
- Joining small gauge fridge cables to larger supply cables
- Temporary connections whilst testing/checking circuits
- Use as a busbar with a larger supply cable feeding multiple smaller cables
- Easily extending cable runs
- Splicing into existing circuits
- No tools required
- Quick and easy connection/disconnection
- Join conductors of different cross-sectional areas
- Suitable for solid, stranded and fine-stranded conductors
- Test probe access slots at front and rear (for checking continuity, voltage etc.)
- Secure, safe and reliable as a permanent connection
- Compact and reusable
- Voltage rating: 450V (per IEC/EN 60664-1)
- Current rating: 32A (per IEC/EN 60664-1)
- Cable type: Solid, stranded & fine-stranded
- Cable fitment: 0.14 - 4mm² (0.2mm² min. for solid and stranded)
- Cable strip length: 11mm (refer to guide on side of connector)
- Clamp conducting material: Copper
- Overall dims: 18.7 (W) x 8.3 (H) x 18.6 (D) mm
Part Number: 221-413
Bar Code: 4050821808442
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
Wednesday, 30 March 2022 | Richard
I bought a selection of these in different sizes 3,4 and 5 ports and two wire sizes. I used them to splice wires inside a motorcycle headlight were space is tight and access with a crimping tool difficult. The connectors were easy to use did not take up a lot of space and if you needed to disconnect them didn't damage the wire strands. I am very pleased with the product
Monday, 5 April 2021 | Richard
I've used these to replace bullet connectors. Works a treat and saves alot of space and time.
WAGO Kontakttechnik GmbH & Co. KG is a German company that manufactures components for electrical connections and electronic components for the 240V & 12V markets. The company is especially well known for the 221 series connectors.