Wago 221 compact splicing connectors are incredibly versatile and you'll wonder how you ever managed without them in your toolbox. Simply strip your cable, open the connector lever, insert the cable and close the lever. Connection made!
They are essentially terminal blocks with electrically connected cable clamps that allow you to quickly and easily connect cables, even if they have different cross-sections. There are two variants that accommodate cables from 0.14 - 4mm² and 0.5 - 6mm², both of which are available in 2, 3 & 5 way versions.
- Campervan / motorhome / boat group lighting circuits
- Joining small gauge fridge cables to larger supply cables
- Temporary connections whilst testing/checking circuits
- Use as a busbar with a larger supply cable feeding multiple smaller cables
- Easily extending cable runs
- Splicing into existing circuits
- No tools required
- Quick and easy connection/disconnection
- Join conductors of different cross-sectional areas
- Suitable for solid, stranded and fine-stranded conductors
- Test probe access slots at front and rear (for checking continuity, voltage etc.)
- Secure, safe and reliable as a permanent connection
- Compact and reusable
- Voltage rating: 450V (per IEC/EN 60664-1)
- Current rating: 41A (per IEC/EN 60664-1)
- Cable type: Solid, stranded & fine-stranded
- Cable fitment: 0.5 - 6mm²
- Cable strip length: 13mm (refer to guide on side of connector)
- Clamp conducting material: Copper
- Overall dims: 16 (W) x 10.1 (H) x 21.1 (D) mm
Part Number: 221-612
Bar Code: 4055143704168
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Wednesday, 3 February 2021 | Ian
Bought with cable for a project. These are a revelation!
WAGO Kontakttechnik GmbH & Co. KG is a German company that manufactures components for electrical connections and electronic components for the 240V & 12V markets. The company is especially well known for the 221 series.