8 point power distribution post from VTE that allows multiple power cables to be connected to a central distribution point. These are typically used for distributing power from a main feed to lower current circuits or for joining ground cables in marine and automotive applications. Their compact footprint means these can offer a better solution than long busbars in locations where space is tight.
Each screw terminal is rated to 20A, the main connection post is 7.9mm diameter (use an 8mm tube terminal) and the smaller screw terminals are 4.1mm diameter (use 4.3mm ring terminals).
The post is secured via two mounting holes in the base and the fixings are corrosion resistant for use on boats and in harsh environments.
Optional clear insulating disc available (sold separately) - P01544
For protection of the connection post against accidental shorts see our range of push-on covers.
- VTE Part Number: 77831N14
- Max current rating: 160A @ 12V (20A per screw terminal)
- Max Voltage rating: 48 VDC
- Main connection post dia: 7.9mm (5/16")
- Screw terminal size: 4.1mm (#8-32)
- Base colour: Black
- Base material: Glass-filled nylon
- Connection post: Stainless steel
- Conductive disc: Nickel-plated copper alloy
- Conductive nuts: Tin-plated copper alloy
- Mechanical fastener nuts: Stainless steel
- Mounting hole centres: 63.5mm
- Mounting hole dia: 6.5mm
- Overall dims: 85 (L) x 45.4 (W) x 53.8 (H) mm
Part Number: 77831N14.1
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Monday, 12 July 2021 | Tim
Great product, seems sturdy, I used it for a multi connector earth on my classic car to aid the engine earth ect
Founded in 1982 VTA specialises in the manufacture of terminal insulator caps and power distribution components for all electrical applications, including batteries.