High quality 120A, 20 point busbar from VTE that allows multiple power circuits to be split off from a single power feed cable. This version has push-on tab terminals allowing rapid and simple connection of cables fitted with 6.3mm female blade terminals. Each tab terminal is rated to 20A, making this a great solution for distributing power to lower current circuits in vehicles and boats.
The main connection post is 6mm dia. (1/4") and the busbar body is secured via four mounting holes.
Corrosion-resistant fittings for use in marine and other harsh environments.
Optional cover kit available to protect against accidental shorts - P01553
- VTE Part Number: TTB720N02
- Max. total current rating: 120A @ 12VDC
- Individual tab current rating: 20A @ 12VDC
- Max Voltage rating: 48VDC
- Main terminal post dia: 6mm (1/4")
- Tab terminal width: 6.3mm male blade
- Base colour: Red
- Base material: Glass-filled nylon
- Connection post hardware material: Stainless steel
- Connection plate material: Nickel-plated brass
- Mounting hole centres: 107.9 x 28.6 mm
- Mounting hole dia: 5.0mm
- Overall dims: 123.8 (L) x 44.5 (W) x 49.9 (H) mm
Part Number: TTB720N02.1
Founded in 1982 VTA specialises in the manufacture of terminal insulator caps and power distribution components for all electrical applications, including batteries.