The EasyPlus Compact from Victron Energy is a multifunctional energy system consisting of a powerful 1600VA sine wave inverter, a sophisticated 4-stage 70A battery charger with adaptive charging technology, a high speed AC transfer switch and AC distribution in a single light weight and compact enclosure. The system has been designed for those who want to enjoy the comfort and freedom of a complete energy system without spending time on the installation of separate components and difficult technical procedures
The EasyPlus guarantees uninterrupted power supply, whenever and wherever you are. When shore or generator power is limited, the unique PowerAssist technology makes it possible to boost the total capacity by adding extra energy from the batteries. Optimum safety is guaranteed with the 2x10A and 2x16A circuit breakers and integrated 30mA/16A RCD (Residual Current Device) protecting against earth leakage
Designed with ease of installation and use in mind, the EasyPlus can be installed with five simple steps, making significant savings in time as well as space. There are plugs and sockets for all AC connections and the battery cables are supplied already fitted so you can save hours in installation time.
There are four AC outputs provided. Three are connected via the built-in AC transfer switch which performs the function of an Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS). In the event of a grid failure, or shore or generator power being disconnected, the inverter is automatically activated and takes over AC supply to the connected loads. This happens in less then 20 milliseconds and ensures that sensitive connected equipment continues to run without disruption. The fourth AC output is only active when AC is available on the input and is intended for connection to high draw loads (e.g. water heater) that would drain the battery quickly if allowed to run from the inverter.
The charger is multi-stage and fully automatic and the microprocessor-driven adaptive battery management system can be adjusted for various types of batteries (for lithium batteries it might be necessary to set the charging voltages using the VE.Configure software and this can be achieved by connecting the EasyPlus to a laptop with the optional Interface MK3-USB). The adaptive technology automatically varies the charging process in accordance with the way the batteries are discharged, ensuring that your batteries are always kept in optimal condition. There are 2 outputs available for charging; one full power output and a second, limited current and voltage output intended for trickle charging a starter battery.
Can be used with an optional remote control panel.
Suitable for use in caravans, motorhomes, campervans, boats, commercial vehicles and off-grid applications.
- Quick and easy installation
- Pure sine wave output (inverter)
- High start-up power (inverter)
- Search Mode for reduced 'no-load' power consumption (inverter)
- Transfer Switch UPS function (inverter)
- Adaptive 4-stage charging (charger)
- Storage mode to prolong battery life (charger)
- Twin charger outputs - full current and trickle charge (charger)
- Battery temperature sensor (charger)
- Programmable alarm/signalling relay
- Protected against output short circuit
- Protected against battery voltage low/high
- Protected against power overload
- Protected against over-temperature
- Protected against 230V AC detected on inverter output (e.g. from another AC source)
- Protected against input voltage ripple too high
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty