The iNet X control panel is the heart of Truma's iNet X system and the first step towards a smart campervan, motorhome or caravan. The panel can be used as a central operating system for the control of compatible Truma products and other devices, giving you complete climate control if running both heating and cooling systems.
Its intuitive menu navigation and touch-screen operation, coupled with Bluetooth connectivity make controlling your heating and air conditioning system a breeze, either directly from the panel or from your smartphone using the iNet X app. The iNet X control panel also features internet connectivity, allowing you to remotely operate and monitor your system and install software updates, meaning you can always benefit from the latest developments and features.
The Truma iNet X control panel can be retro-fitted by users who already own Truma CP plus or Truma CP classic control panels, and offers the benefit of switching from the static iNet System to the future-proof, open system solution of the iNet X System.
Please note: This is the OEM version of this panel which does not include a data cable and is supplied in plain packaging (not retail boxed). Data cables can be purchased separately here. Installation instructions can be found under the 'Manuals & Guides' tab above.
- 4.3" colour touch screen
- Central control of multiple Truma devices with one operating system
- Potential for automatic climate control
- Sophisticated menu and user interface
- Intuitive navigation and system control
- Clear diagnostics & error messaging
- Night mode for quieter opereation
- Quick and simple selection of energy source (gas, diesel, electric, mixed-mode)
- Mobile networked for remote operation via the iNet X app
- Software updates and enhancements via the iNet X app
When replacing a Truma CP plus control panel with an iNet X control panel, the original opening must be extended.
To benefit from retro-fitting the iNet X control panel, the installed appliances must be compatible with the iNet X system. We recommend contacting Truma directly if in doubt.
The iNet X app can be download from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.