The Truma Combi 6E is perfect for use in motorhomes, larger campervans and caravans, bringing both water heating and blown-air space heating together in a single compact unit that saves you space and weight, and reduces installation complexity. It has a 6kW max. adjustable heating output that can be powered from liquified gas (propane or butane), electricity or a mix of both, and is quiet and energy efficient for the performance it offers. The multi power source option gives you ultimate flexibility to have heat when you need it, whether you are parked up on site or off grid out in the wilds, and the only other power requirement is a 12 volt DC supply from your leisure battery.
The 4 outlets give you plenty of options to run hot air ducting to suit your installation and the integrated 10L stainless steel tank can operate on water heating only when in 'summer' mode. When operating from gas and electricity in mixed mode, electricity is prioritised to conserve gas, and the water tank can be heated to 60°C in as little as 23 minutes in summer mode.
The Combi 4E is supplied with Truma's iNet X smart control panel with a 4.3" colour touch screen. This next generation panel has a sophisticated user interface coupled with intuitive navigation and step-by-step trouble shooting. It can be used to control other compatible devices and is internet-ready for remote control and monitoring and updates via the iNet X mobile app.
Note: Hot air ducting, air outlet nuts, air outlets and other accessories for Truma combi heaters must be purchased separately - click here to view the full range.
- Water and space heating in a single, compact device
- Saves weight and space
- 6kW max. output (adjustable)
- Gas, electric & mixed operation
- Integrated 10L stainless steel water tank
- Summer mode - water heating only
- Warm air distribution via four outlets
- Separate room temperature sensor
- Heating available either when on-site or off-grid
- Prioritises electric when grid power available
- iNet X control panel with 4.3" touch screen
iNet X control panel
The iNet X control panel is the heart of Truma's iNet X system and the first step towards a smart campervan, motorhome or caravan. Its intuitive menu navigation and touch-screen operation make controlling your heating system a breeze, and internet connectivity allows for remote operation and monitoring plus software updates and new features. The panel can also be used as a central operating system for the control of compatible Truma products and other devices, giving you complete climate control.
- 4.3" colour touch screen
- Sophisticated menu and user interface
- Intuitive navigation and system control
- Clear diagnostics & error messaging
- Mobile networked for remote operation via the iNet X app
- Software updates and enhancements via the iNet X app
- Central control of multiple devices with one operating system
- Truma Combi 6E water & blown-air heater
- Truma iNet X control panel
- RJ45 connection cable for control panel
- Combustion air intake & exhaust ducting
- Intake/exhaust side wall cowl
- Black and white trims for side wall cowl
- John Guest (JG) connection kit for water supply
- Room temperature sensor (cable not supplied - requires 2 x 0.5mm²)
- Clamps, clips, fittings & fixings
Note: This unit should be installed by a suitably qualified person and always tested for gas and electrical safety following installation.