3-Way Superseal 2.8 Series connector designed for automotive and marine applications where a waterproof joint is required. Their sealing reliability under harsh conditions is well proven and they are particularly suited for use in engine bay environments.
Suitable for cables from 1.5 - 2.5mm². Male tab and female receptacle terminals are crimped onto the cables and then inserted into the the connector housings.
Sold as a male/female pair complete with terminals and cable seals.
- No. connections: 3
- Current rating: 30A max. (per way)
- Voltage rating: 24V DC max.
- Ingress Protection (IP) rating: IP65
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 125°C
- Cable size: 1.5 - 2.5mm²
- Chemical resistance: Petrol, diesel, oils, anti-freeze
- Overall dims when assembled: 68 (L) x 27 (H) x 33 (W) mm
Assembly tip: The rubber cable seal should be crimped within the rear part of the terminal to retain it in the housing. To achieve this the following tool should be used as it prevents the seal splitting and does not deform the terminals: