16 way fuse box with connections on the underside of the box, for standard blade fuses. Includes clip-on clear protective cover (with gasket), bottom cover and terminal locking bars. Fixing holes are located on the four removable feet along the sides of the box. Box includes storage area for fuse extraction tool P00504 (available separately).
Supplied with 6.3mm non-insulated blade fuse crimp terminals to suit cable size 1.0 - 2.5mm². These are crimped to the cable, inserted into place from the base of the fuse box and then locked into place with the terminal locking bars (the 4 fuses running lengthways in the fusebox use one individual locking bar per position).
Accepts our range of standard blade fuses (including LED glow versions).
These fuse boxes can be clipped together to increase capacity to 32, 48 ways etc. and can also be clipped to 4 way relay box P00710 and 7 way micro relay box P01037 to form a modular relay & fuse box unit.
Sold individually (fuses not included).
- No. fuse slots: 16 (12 in a row and 4 along the side)
- Maximum total current rating for entire box: 225A continuous
- Maximum voltage: 32VDC
- Body and bottom cover colour: Black
- Body material: Glass filled nylon 6.6
- Bottom cover material: Nylon 6.6
- Cover colour: Clear
- Cover material: Polycarbonate
- Operating temp range: -40ºC to +120ºC
- Fixing hole dia: 8.5mm
- Fixing hole pitch: 93 (X) x 71 (Y) mm
- Overall dims (exc. mounting feet): 132 (L) x 45 (W) x 64 (H) mm
The following tools can be used to crimp these terminals: